Clue: Spock, e.g.: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Spock, e.g.: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Naval off.
- U.S.S. Enterprise officer: Abbr.
- Mil. chief
- Digital file holder: Abbr.
- Mil. leader
- Part of C. in C. (abbr.)
- Computer storage item that gets "burned" (abbr.)
- Capt.'s subordinate
- USN rank
- Navy rank below capt.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 05, 2016
- New York Times - January 09, 2005
- New York Times - December 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Spock, e.g.: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!