Clue: Car that was always black
We have 1 answer for the clue Car that was always black. See the results below.
- Tin lizzie
- Product introduced in 1908 "for the great multitude"
- Classic flivver
- Old car that was famously available in black, black ... or black
- Earliest assembly-line Ford
- '20s assembly-line Ford
- 1910s-'20s flivver
- Vintage Ford
- Car that came in any color the customer wanted, so long as it was black
- Car made only in black from 1914-1925
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Car that was always black that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!