Clue: Tin lizzie
We have 1 answer for the clue Tin lizzie. See the results below.
- Car that was always black
- Product introduced in 1908 "for the great multitude"
- Classic flivver
- Old car that was famously available in black, black ... or black
- Earliest assembly-line Ford
- '20s assembly-line Ford
- 1910s-'20s flivver
- Vintage Ford
- Car that came in any color the customer wanted, so long as it was black
- Car made only in black from 1914-1925
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 09, 2014
- Washington Post - June 28, 2013
- USA Today - January 15, 2009
- Washington Post - May 02, 2006
- New York Sun - April 11, 2005
- New York Times - July 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Tin lizzie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!