Clue: Cara or Castle
We have 1 answer for the clue Cara or Castle. See the results below.
- Adler of Sherlock Holmes stories
- "Goodnight" girl of song
- 1973 Broadway revival starring Debbie Reynolds
- Hit 1919 musical revived in 1973
- Wife of two Forsytes, in "The Forsyte Saga"
- Goddess of peace
- One of the Horae
- Singer Cara
- Personification of peace, in myth
- Dunne of "I Remember Mama"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 06, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - May 23, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - April 11, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 07, 2007
- LA Times - December 20, 2005
- New York Times - October 01, 2002
- Washington Post - March 21, 2002
- Washington Post - February 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Cara or Castle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!