Clue: Career officer
We have 1 answer for the clue Career officer. See the results below.
- One with no hope of getting out
- Inmate who's never getting out
- One who serves long?
- Prisoner who'll never get out
- Career soldier
- One stuck in the can
- Long sentence server
- Prisoner for good
- One with much time on his hands
- Permanent prisoner
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 13, 2015
- New York Times - September 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Career officer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!