Clue: One who serves long?
We have 1 answer for the clue One who serves long?. See the results below.
- One with no hope of getting out
- Career officer
- Inmate who's never getting out
- Prisoner who'll never get out
- Career soldier
- One stuck in the can
- Long sentence server
- Prisoner for good
- One with much time on his hands
- Permanent prisoner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue One who serves long? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!