Clue: Carpenter's device
We have 3 answers for the clue Carpenter's device. See the results below.
- Surgery need
- Get tough, with "down"
- Surgery aid
- Jumper cable's end
- Surgical aid
- C-shaped gadget
- ___ down (impose restrictions)
- Part of a vise
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 13, 2014
- USA Today - December 16, 2011
- USA Today - September 02, 2010
- Netword - May 09, 2007
- Netword - March 11, 2007
- USA Today - December 03, 2003
- New York Times - March 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Carpenter's device that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!