Clue: Surgical aid
We have 3 answers for the clue Surgical aid. See the results below.
- Carpenter's device
- Surgery need
- Get tough, with "down"
- Surgery aid
- Jumper cable's end
- C-shaped gadget
- ___ down (impose restrictions)
- Part of a vise
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - February 17, 2012
- New York Times - January 13, 2012
- New York Times - February 24, 2008
- New York Times - September 20, 2007
- New York Times - April 01, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Surgical aid that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!