Clue: Carrier of orders from Zeus
We have 1 answer for the clue Carrier of orders from Zeus. See the results below.
- Wing-footed one
- Deity credited with inventing the lyre
- Greek messenger to the gods
- He had wings on his feet
- Greek with wings on his feet
- Parisian scarf maker
- Mythical inventor of the lyre
- Messenger of Greek mythology
- Paris retailer that sells Birkin bags
- Mercury alias
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Carrier of orders from Zeus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!