Clue: Wing-footed one
We have 1 answer for the clue Wing-footed one. See the results below.
- Carrier of orders from Zeus
- Deity credited with inventing the lyre
- Greek messenger to the gods
- He had wings on his feet
- Greek with wings on his feet
- Parisian scarf maker
- Mythical inventor of the lyre
- Messenger of Greek mythology
- Paris retailer that sells Birkin bags
- Mercury alias
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Wing-footed one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!