We have 3 answers for the clue Carrot-top. See the results below.
- Lucille Ball, e.g.
- One who's usually fair
- Fiery-tempered sort, they say
- Little Orphan Annie, for one
- President Jefferson, for one
- Lucille Ball, for one
- Archie of comics, e.g.
- Ball, for one
- Annie, for one
- Lucille Ball, notably
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 24, 2015
- Netword - July 25, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 31, 2009
- USA Today - July 20, 2009
- Universal - February 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 13, 2007
- New York Times - October 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Carrot-top that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!