REDHEAD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Lucille Ball, e.g.
- One who's usually fair
- Fiery-tempered sort, they say
- Little Orphan Annie, for one
- President Jefferson, for one
- Lucille Ball, for one
- Archie of comics, e.g.
- Ball, for one
- Annie, for one
- Lucille Ball, notably
- Carrot top
- Molly Ringwald, for one
- Lucille Ball was one
- Lucy, for one
- Jefferson, for one
- Conan O'Brien, e.g.
- Prince Harry, for one
- Diving duck
- Ball, notably
- Conan O'Brien or Chuck Norris, e.g.
- Elizabeth I or Prince Harry
- Person called a "carrot-top"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 05, 2015
- USA Today - July 10, 2015
- LA Times - May 24, 2015
- New York Times - May 19, 2015
- New York Times - May 11, 2014
- New York Times - October 24, 2012
- Netword - July 25, 2012
- USA Today - September 10, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 17, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 31, 2009
- Netword - June 30, 2009
- Washington Post - June 11, 2009
- New York Times - August 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 01, 2008
- Netword - February 26, 2008
- Universal - February 12, 2008
- LA Times - December 29, 2007
- Netword - December 26, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer redhead that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!