Clue: Caruso was one
We have 1 answer for the clue Caruso was one. See the results below.
- Jose Carreras, for one
- Don Jose, in "Carmen"
- Voice above baritone
- Domingo, for one
- Pavarotti, e.g.
- Alfredo, in "La Traviata"
- Verdi's Alfredo Germont, e.g.
- Male caroler, maybe
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 06, 2013
- USA Today - June 21, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - March 27, 2011
- New York Times - December 08, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Caruso was one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!