Clue: Pavarotti, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Pavarotti, e.g.. See the results below.
- Caruso was one
- Jose Carreras, for one
- Don Jose, in "Carmen"
- Voice above baritone
- Domingo, for one
- Alfredo, in "La Traviata"
- Verdi's Alfredo Germont, e.g.
- Male caroler, maybe
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 23, 2010
- LA Times - November 22, 2009
- Washington Post - July 27, 2007
- Washington Post - June 14, 2007
- Netword - September 06, 2006
- Washington Post - August 03, 2006
- Washington Post - March 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 24, 2004
- New York Times - September 03, 2003
- New York Times - January 02, 2001
- New York Times - May 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pavarotti, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!