Clue: "Cats" monogram
We have 2 answers for the clue "Cats" monogram. See the results below.
- Mao ___-tung
- Literary monogram
- Mao or Lao follower
- Literary inits.
- Monogram of Macavity's creator
- Prufrock creator's inits.
- Taoism founder Lao-___
- Philosopher Lao-___
- "The Waste Land" inits.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 15, 2016
- LA Times - July 01, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - September 11, 2011
- Washington Post - June 18, 2011
- Netword - December 04, 2009
- LA Times - February 17, 2009
- LA Times - September 05, 2008
- LA Times - March 18, 2007
- New York Times - January 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "Cats" monogram that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!