Clue: Catullus composition
We have 1 answer for the clue Catullus composition. See the results below.
- Purcell piece
- Lyric poem
- Keats piece
- Words of honor?
- Versified salute
- Keats's work on melancholy
- Flowery tribute
- Thomas Hood's "Autumn," e.g.
- Schoenberg's "___ to Napoleon"
- "Intimations of Immortality," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 14, 2002
- New York Times - March 05, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Catullus composition that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!