Clue: Cause of colonial unrest
We have 1 answer for the clue Cause of colonial unrest. See the results below.
- The Sons of Liberty opposed it
- Quickly repealed statute
- Cause of colonists' concern in 1765
- Boston Tea Party impetus
- Tax bill imposed on the American colonies
- British Parliament outrage of 1765
- Cause of colonial opposition
- Short-lived 1765 statute
- Statute opposed by the Sons of Liberty
- 1765 statute imposing a tax on printed documents
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 22, 2008
- New York Times - October 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cause of colonial unrest that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!