Clue: Cello's cousin
We have 2 answers for the clue Cello's cousin. See the results below.
- Walter Trampler's instrument
- Solo in Berlioz's "Harold in Italy"
- It's tucked under the chin
- Quartet member
- String quartet member
- Cousin of a cello
- Kind of concerto
- Solo part in Benjamin Britten's "Lachrymae"
- String section member
- Orchestra seat
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 31, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 20, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - February 24, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - January 04, 2013
- New York Sun - November 13, 2006
- Netword - March 29, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Cello's cousin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!