Clue: String section member
We have 5 answers for the clue String section member. See the results below.
- Walter Trampler's instrument
- Solo in Berlioz's "Harold in Italy"
- It's tucked under the chin
- Quartet member
- String quartet member
- Cousin of a cello
- Kind of concerto
- Solo part in Benjamin Britten's "Lachrymae"
- Orchestra seat
- "Twelfth Night" role
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 03, 2016
- USA Today - June 06, 2014
- Washington Post - November 15, 2010
- Netword - December 11, 2008
- Netword - January 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 26, 2006
- Washington Post - December 13, 2004
- New York Times - August 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue String section member that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!