Clue: Cello's kin
We have 3 answers for the clue Cello's kin. See the results below.
- Walter Trampler's instrument
- Solo in Berlioz's "Harold in Italy"
- It's tucked under the chin
- Quartet member
- String quartet member
- Cousin of a cello
- Kind of concerto
- Solo part in Benjamin Britten's "Lachrymae"
- String section member
- Orchestra seat
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 25, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 29, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Cello's kin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!