Clue: Certain herring
We have 1 answer for the clue Certain herring. See the results below.
- Source of roe
- Fish usually caught in the winter
- Roe source
- Filleted fish
- Trawler's haul
- Spawning fish
- Variety of herring
- Herring kin
- Skipjack herring, e.g.
- Fish that swims upstream
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 01, 2015
- USA Today - March 26, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - February 24, 2012
- LA Times - February 09, 2009
- Universal - March 30, 2008
- USA Today - February 08, 2007
- New York Times - July 19, 2004
- New York Times - February 22, 1999
- New York Times - December 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Certain herring that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!