Clue: "Champagne music" maestro
We have 1 answer for the clue "Champagne music" maestro. See the results below.
- "Wunnerful, Wunnerful!" autobiographer
- Lawrence of the North Dakota Hall of Fame
- Onetime popular musician ... or a radio station where he might be heard?
- "Champagne music" maestro Lawrence
- "The King of Champagne Music"
- TV polka player Lawrence
- Bandleader who's license plate read "A1ANA2"
- ''Bubbles in the Wine'' musician
- '60s TV bandleader
- Bubbly bandleader
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 11, 2009
- New York Times - September 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Champagne music" maestro that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!