Clue: "Wunnerful, Wunnerful!" autobiographer
We have 3 answers for the clue "Wunnerful, Wunnerful!" autobiographer. See the results below.
- "Champagne music" maestro
- Lawrence of the North Dakota Hall of Fame
- Onetime popular musician ... or a radio station where he might be heard?
- "Champagne music" maestro Lawrence
- "The King of Champagne Music"
- TV polka player Lawrence
- Bandleader who's license plate read "A1ANA2"
- ''Bubbles in the Wine'' musician
- '60s TV bandleader
- Bubbly bandleader
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 27, 2007
- New York Times - August 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Wunnerful, Wunnerful!" autobiographer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!