Clue: Chancel cross
We have 1 answer for the clue Chancel cross. See the results below.
- Chancel entrance display
- Impolite-sounding cross?
- Chancel's crucifix
- Large cross
- Length between 5.5 and 8 yards
- Cathedral cross
- Quarter acre
- Chancel display
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 24, 2015
- Washington Post - December 15, 2014
- Washington Post - November 16, 2014
- USA Today - September 18, 2012
- Washington Post - July 15, 2011
- USA Today - September 04, 2007
- New York Times - December 13, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Chancel cross that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!