Clue: Large cross
We have 1 answer for the clue Large cross. See the results below.
- Chancel entrance display
- Chancel cross
- Impolite-sounding cross?
- Chancel's crucifix
- Length between 5.5 and 8 yards
- Cathedral cross
- Quarter acre
- Chancel display
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 30, 2014
- LA Times - September 09, 2009
- Washington Post - November 25, 2008
- Washington Post - May 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Large cross that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!