Clue: Charcoal and slate, say
We have 1 answer for the clue Charcoal and slate, say. See the results below.
- Shaded, like some 50's cars
- Like some shoes
- Colored like some cars
- Like an Oreo cookie, colorwise
- Having dual shades
- Like some British police sirens
- Like some cars, colorwise
- Old like some painted cars
- Sporting a pair of shades?
- Colored like some '50s cars
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Charcoal and slate, say that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!