Clue: Charles Lamb, pseudonymously
We have 1 answer for the clue Charles Lamb, pseudonymously. See the results below.
- Lamb's alias
- Hollywood's Kazan
- Lamb's pen name
- "Essays of ___"
- Charles Lamb, to readers
- Lamb's sobriquet
- Director Kazan
- Charles Lamb pseudonym
- Three-time director for Marlon
- Noted English letter writer
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 14, 2014
- Washington Post - July 31, 2008
- New York Times - September 25, 2007
- New York Times - September 21, 2004
- New York Times - May 02, 2001
- New York Times - July 05, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Charles Lamb, pseudonymously that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!