Clue: Charles Lamb's pseudonym
We have 1 answer for the clue Charles Lamb's pseudonym. See the results below.
- Lamb's alias
- Hollywood's Kazan
- Lamb's pen name
- "Essays of ___"
- Charles Lamb, to readers
- Lamb's sobriquet
- Director Kazan
- Charles Lamb pseudonym
- Three-time director for Marlon
- Noted English letter writer
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 05, 2012
- Washington Post - July 10, 2001
- New York Times - February 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Charles Lamb's pseudonym that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!