Clue: Charles who was dubbed "the Victorious"
We have 1 answer for the clue Charles who was dubbed "the Victorious". See the results below.
- "QB __" (Uris novel)
- Number of articles in the Constitution
- The first Tudor Henry
- Numeral in a Uris title
- Clock numeral
- The Henry who founded the Tudor line
- Spain's last King Ferdinand
- The Olympics held in Antwerp
- Evening hour, on a clock
- Sundial hour
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Charles who was dubbed "the Victorious" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!