Clue: The first Tudor Henry
We have 1 answer for the clue The first Tudor Henry. See the results below.
- "QB __" (Uris novel)
- Number of articles in the Constitution
- Numeral in a Uris title
- Charles who was dubbed "the Victorious"
- Clock numeral
- The Henry who founded the Tudor line
- Spain's last King Ferdinand
- The Olympics held in Antwerp
- Evening hour, on a clock
- Sundial hour
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue The first Tudor Henry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!