Clue: Charlton Heston role of 1956
We have 1 answer for the clue Charlton Heston role of 1956. See the results below.
- Noted Charlton Heston role
- 1956 Charlton Heston role
- He took two tablets
- Receiver of the Ten Commandments
- Purported Pentateuch penner
- Grandma ___
- Red Sea parter
- Aaron's brother
- Parter of the Red Sea
- Decalogue recipient
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 10, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Charlton Heston role of 1956 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!