Clue: Charpentier opera or its heroine
We have 1 answer for the clue Charpentier opera or its heroine. See the results below.
- 1991 buddy film "Thelma & ___"
- __ Brown, the world's first "test tube baby"
- One of TV's Jeffersons
- __ Arner Boyd, the first woman to fly over the North Pole
- New York congresswoman Slaughter
- Jefferson on TV, formerly
- Nurse Ratched Oscar-winning portrayer Fletcher
- Lasser of "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman"
- Tina who played Ginger on TV
- Title role for Susan Sarandon
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Charpentier opera or its heroine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!