Clue: One of TV's Jeffersons
We have 1 answer for the clue One of TV's Jeffersons. See the results below.
- Charpentier opera or its heroine
- 1991 buddy film "Thelma & ___"
- __ Brown, the world's first "test tube baby"
- __ Arner Boyd, the first woman to fly over the North Pole
- New York congresswoman Slaughter
- Jefferson on TV, formerly
- Nurse Ratched Oscar-winning portrayer Fletcher
- Lasser of "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman"
- Tina who played Ginger on TV
- Title role for Susan Sarandon
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue One of TV's Jeffersons that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!