Clue: Chef Cardini's creation
We have 1 answer for the clue Chef Cardini's creation. See the results below.
- ... the waitress tried to ___
- Dish with coddled egg
- Possible source of salmonella poisoning
- Romaine concoction
- Entree meant to be eaten with the fingers, according to its creator
- Dish with croutons and Parmesan cheese
- Dish that often includes anchovies
- Course including romaine and croutons
- Dish made with romaine lettuce, croutons and Parmesan cheese
- One dressed for dinner?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Chef Cardini's creation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!