Clue: ... the waitress tried to ___
We have 1 answer for the clue ... the waitress tried to ___. See the results below.
- Chef Cardini's creation
- Dish with coddled egg
- Possible source of salmonella poisoning
- Romaine concoction
- Entree meant to be eaten with the fingers, according to its creator
- Dish with croutons and Parmesan cheese
- Dish that often includes anchovies
- Course including romaine and croutons
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue ... the waitress tried to ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!