Clue: Chemist born in Warsaw, Poland
We have 1 answer for the clue Chemist born in Warsaw, Poland. See the results below.
- Radioactivity pioneer
- Nobelist in physics and chemistry
- First person with two Nobel Prizes
- First female professor at the University of Paris
- The first woman to teach at Sorbonne
- Only person to win a Nobel prize in two different sciences
- First two-Nobel recipient
- Greer Garson: 1943
- First two-time Nobelist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Chemist born in Warsaw, Poland that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!