Clue: First two-Nobel recipient
We have 1 answer for the clue First two-Nobel recipient. See the results below.
- Chemist born in Warsaw, Poland
- Radioactivity pioneer
- Nobelist in physics and chemistry
- First person with two Nobel Prizes
- First female professor at the University of Paris
- The first woman to teach at Sorbonne
- Only person to win a Nobel prize in two different sciences
- Greer Garson: 1943
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 27, 2016
Found an answer for the clue First two-Nobel recipient that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!