Clue: Cheney successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Cheney successor. See the results below.
- Delaware senator
- 1987-95 Senate Judiciary Committee head
- Cheney's successor as vice president
- See 29-Down
- Delaware senator Joseph
- Longtime Delaware Senator
- Senator/campaigner Joe from Delaware
- Obama's running mate
- President of the U.S. Senate starting January 2009
- Delaware senator since 1973
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 26, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Cheney successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!