Clue: Chernobyl setting
We have 1 answer for the clue Chernobyl setting. See the results below.
- Subject of the Brest-Litovsk treaty, 1918
- Kiev's land
- Largest country wholly in Europe
- Locale of the Carpathian Mountains, in part
- Donetsk's land
- Europe's second-largest nation
- See 18-Across
- Region next to Afghanistan on a Risk board
- Chernobyl's locale
- Moldova neighbor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Chernobyl setting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!