Clue: Locale of the Carpathian Mountains, in part
We have 1 answer for the clue Locale of the Carpathian Mountains, in part. See the results below.
- Chernobyl setting
- Subject of the Brest-Litovsk treaty, 1918
- Kiev's land
- Largest country wholly in Europe
- Donetsk's land
- Europe's second-largest nation
- See 18-Across
- Region next to Afghanistan on a Risk board
- Chernobyl's locale
- Moldova neighbor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 07, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Locale of the Carpathian Mountains, in part that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!