Clue: Chewed out
We have 6 answers for the clue Chewed out. See the results below.
- Didn't just criticize
- Criticized and how!
- Cleaned out, as with a pipe cleaner
- Widened, as a hole
- Chewed (out)
- Pressed the juice out of
- Read the riot act to
- Squeezed the juice out of
- Enlarged, as a hole
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 2008
- LA Times - August 25, 2005
- Washington Post - August 24, 2003
- New York Times - December 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Chewed out that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!