Clue: Chief city of the Ruhr River valley
We have 1 answer for the clue Chief city of the Ruhr River valley. See the results below.
- German city north of Cologne
- Ruhr city
- Krupp family city
- Scene of W.W. II aerial attacks
- German industrial city
- City acquired by Prussia, 1802
- Industrial city of Germany
- Ruhr Valley city
- City on the Ruhr
- Nordrhein-Westfalen city
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 21, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Chief city of the Ruhr River valley that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!