Clue: German city north of Cologne
We have 1 answer for the clue German city north of Cologne. See the results below.
- Ruhr city
- Krupp family city
- Scene of W.W. II aerial attacks
- German industrial city
- City acquired by Prussia, 1802
- Industrial city of Germany
- Ruhr Valley city
- City on the Ruhr
- Nordrhein-Westfalen city
- German Pittsburgh
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 30, 2008
- New York Times - October 28, 1996
Found an answer for the clue German city north of Cologne that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!