Clue: Children's classic
We have 3 answers for the clue Children's classic. See the results below.
- Dr. Seuss book ... or a description of the answers to the three starred clues
- Dr. Seuss classic
- Source of "Say! In the dark? Here in the dark! Would you, could you, in the dark?"
- Story written using only 50 different words
- Dr. Seuss book
- Book by 23 Down
- Seuss classic
- Dr. Seuss pair
- Dr. Seuss story
- Sam-I-Am's story
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 10, 2010
- USA Today - September 19, 2005
- New York Times - April 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Children's classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!