Clue: Dr. Seuss classic
We have 2 answers for the clue Dr. Seuss classic. See the results below.
- Children's classic
- Dr. Seuss book ... or a description of the answers to the three starred clues
- Source of "Say! In the dark? Here in the dark! Would you, could you, in the dark?"
- Story written using only 50 different words
- Dr. Seuss book
- Book by 23 Down
- Seuss classic
- Dr. Seuss pair
- Dr. Seuss story
- Sam-I-Am's story
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 14, 2015
- Washington Post - May 30, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 06, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Dr. Seuss classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!