Clue: Children's dance in "The Nutcracker"
We have 1 answer for the clue Children's dance in "The Nutcracker". See the results below.
- Lively dance in duple time
- Dance in double time
- Round dance
- Lively round dance
- Lively dance
- Lively duple-time dance
- Dance related to a horse's gait
- Double-time dance
- Dance named after a horse's gait
- Dance named for a horse's gait
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Children's dance in "The Nutcracker" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!