Clue: Lively dance in duple time
We have 1 answer for the clue Lively dance in duple time. See the results below.
- Children's dance in "The Nutcracker"
- Dance in double time
- Round dance
- Lively round dance
- Lively dance
- Lively duple-time dance
- Dance related to a horse's gait
- Double-time dance
- Dance named after a horse's gait
- Dance named for a horse's gait
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 03, 2011
- New York Times - January 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lively dance in duple time that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!