Clue: Chilean novelist Allende
We have 1 answer for the clue Chilean novelist Allende. See the results below.
- Sanford of "The Jeffersons"
- Actress Sanford of "The Jeffersons"
- Novelist Allende
- Santa ___, one of the Solomon Islands
- Queen of France in Shakespeare's "Henry V"
- Deadly 2003 hurricane that hit North Carolina
- Sherman's costar on "The Jeffersons"
- Author Allende
- Archer of literature
- Juan Perón's third wife
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 31, 2012
- LA Times - August 21, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Chilean novelist Allende that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!