Clue: Novelist Allende
We have 1 answer for the clue Novelist Allende. See the results below.
- Sanford of "The Jeffersons"
- Actress Sanford of "The Jeffersons"
- Santa ___, one of the Solomon Islands
- Queen of France in Shakespeare's "Henry V"
- Deadly 2003 hurricane that hit North Carolina
- Sherman's costar on "The Jeffersons"
- Author Allende
- Archer of literature
- Juan Perón's third wife
- Chilean novelist Allende
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 26, 2014
- New York Times - December 30, 2013
- Netword - July 28, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - April 06, 2012
- New York Times - March 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Novelist Allende that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!