Clue: China's Lao-___
We have 2 answers for the clue China's Lao-___. See the results below.
- Mao ___-tung
- Literary monogram
- Mao or Lao follower
- Literary inits.
- Monogram of Macavity's creator
- Prufrock creator's inits.
- Taoism founder Lao-___
- Philosopher Lao-___
- "The Waste Land" inits.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 29, 2015
- New York Times - November 11, 2009
- Washington Post - August 27, 2008
- New York Times - July 02, 2008
- New York Times - March 11, 2008
- New York Sun - November 05, 2007
- New York Times - January 08, 2006
- New York Times - October 25, 2005
- New York Sun - June 28, 2005
- New York Times - July 04, 2004
- USA Today - June 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue China's Lao-___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!